The numbers are in for this week’s episode of WWE SmackDown LIVE, and the news isn’t really good or bad.
According to Showbuzz Daily, the Tuesday, September 17th episode of WWE SmackDown LIVE on the USA Network averaged 2.064 million viewers.
By comparison, last week’s number was essentially the same, as the 9/10 episode of WWE SmackDown LIVE on the USA Network averaged 2.061 million viewers for the WWE Clash of Champions 2019 “go-home” show.
Check out the top ten moments from the 9/17/2019 episode of WWE SmackDown LIVE below.
- “Season Premiere Of WWE RAW” w/ BROCK LESNAR & Two HUGE Matches Announced For Sept. 30 …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom